Green Seal Certified Products
Enviro-Steem Carpet And Upholstery Care is dedicated to using cleaning products today that will stand up to stricter green cleaning requirements tomorrow. Today the green cleaning standards already in place are being closely scrutinized it is likely that newer, tighter requirements will soon be in place. This is why Enviro-Steem Carpet and Upholstery Care uses only Green Seal Certified cleaning products.
What does Green Seal Certified mean?
Here is some information from their website – http://greenseal.org
Green Seal is a name you can trust
Green Seal’s standard-setting process is open, collaborative, fair and completely transparent. We don’t develop our standards from an ivory tower. We have many built-in checks that ensure we are unbiased, realistic and that the products we certify reach high levels of performance and quality.
- Green Seal develops its standards with widespread input from industry, goverment, academia, and the public.
- A new standard is broadly circulated for reveiw and comment to a diverse group of stakeholders, including : manufacturers, trade associations, universities, environmental and consumer groups, goverment officials and the public.
- When the final standard is published, we provide a written response to all the comments received, and open the standard to a formal appeal.
- We periodically reveiw and update our standards to reflect advances in technology and the marketplace.
Benefits of Green Seal
Green Seal Makes a Measurable impact!
More and more companies are recognizing that the environmentally responsible design and production are an integral part of their mission and the value they want to deliver to their customers. The Green Seal sends a clear message: we care about improving the health and welfare of people and the planet. As more and more businesses have begun to recognize that environmental priorities can be translated into market advantage, they’ve turned to Green Seal certification to give them a bussiness edge.
By identifying, certifying, and promoting environmentally responsible products and services, Green Seal:
- Improves the environment by reducing toxic pollution and waste, conserving resources and habitats, and minimizing global warming and ozone depletion;
- Increases health and wellbeing, particularly in populations most affected by product choice, such as children, service staff and the elderly; and
- Demonstrates to various business segments that environmentally responsible products can improve quality and boost profitability.
The Green Seal carries weight!
Green Seal is a product credential that is well recognized and respected. When a organization approaches us for help, they soon learn that we go the extra mile. We are responsive and eager to partner with them for their success.
The Green Seal:
- Delivers sound, actionable advice to manufacturers, purchasers, and individuals who want to make a positive impact on the environment and quality of life;
- Helps government agencies and other institutions meet their goals and fulfill green procurement policies;
- Enables manufacturers to create more sustainable products, Save money, and increase efficiency through responsible product development; and
- Forms marketing collaborations with companies that are creating and selling environmentally preferable products.