Carpet and Upholstery Protection
Carpet and upholstery protector is a spray-on application that creates an invisible barrier around individual fibers. This barrier keeps liquids, dirt and dust from penetrating into your carpet and upholstery.
Carpet and Upholstery protector:
- Provides stronger protection against oil-based spills and stains
- Provides dry soil resistance (increased vacuuming efficiency)
- Is an excellent repellent (giving you the ability to remove common household stains)
- Is safe for use around people and pets. It is non-toxic, leaves no odour and is CFC and solvent free.
- Makes carpets and upholstery easier to maintain
- Leaves carpets and upholstery fresher, cleaner and brighter longer
- Helps you to protect your investment
Why Should Carpet & Upholstery Protectors Be Applied?
Teflon coating preventing liquid absorptionSome consumers wonder why they need carpet protector if the carpet has “built in” protector when they purchased the carpet. This is because over a period of 6 months to 2 years (depending on amount of traffic on carpet) a significant amount of factory applied protector can be worn away. Also, if very high alkaline cleaners have been used on your carpets by yourself or another cleaner, some of the factory protection will be stripped.
Carpet manufacturers recommend re-application of carpet protection following cleaning to keep warranties in effect.