Before We Arrive
- Please remove all valuable items and smaller items from the work areas such as lamps, plants, ornaments, knick-knacks and smaller pieces of furniture.
- Please do not move larger items into the center of the room the main traffic areas will need to be inspected and pre-treated as part of the first steps.
- Please clear all items off of any furniture you would like moved. Furniture with breakable items on them cannot be moved.
- Please pin up any full length draperies so that they are at least 6 inches off of the carpet.
- Please pin up any upholstery skirts that are in contact with the carpet.
- For your pet’s peace of mind, please secure them in a safe place where our cleaning activities will not disturb them.
- Please bring to our attention any spots or stains that you are aware of which may require special attention or any carpet installation problems you may know about.
- ( for truck mounted service) Please ensure there is space for us to park our vehicle.
- ( for high power portable service) We will require access to water and access to a deep sink, laundry room sink or a bath tub. We also require access to a toilet to dispose of the waste water. Please keep access to these facilities clear.
- Use extreme caution when walking from damp carpets onto hard surface flooring as the hard surface will be slippery.
- Please leave protective pads and blocks in place for at least 48 hours to ensure there is no damage caused from furniture stain bleeding.
If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us!